1. Every year, I decide that I need to make presents for everyone, and every year, I am furiously crafting at the last minute. Last year, I made 9 pairs of flannel pajama pants, and was still sewing as the recipients were sitting around having a good time. I had started with two, for my nieces. But then one of my nephews decided to come along. And his mom. And Denver’s dad. And, and, and. I decided that I couldn’t make pants for some of my guests, and not all of them, so 9 pairs of pants later, I was worn out but at least everyone had new Christmas jammies. I can now make pajama pants with my eyes closed.
2. This year, I have one project started.
3. This year, I might only make one project.
4. That seems very unlikely.
5. Hopefully, the flannel will be on sale at JoAnn’s on Black Friday!