I was reading my friend’s blog today, and she is participating in a blog “Love Train”. The concept started here, and seems to have caught on at a couple of other
blogs, and since I haven’t posted in mumble mumble days, making a list seems like an easy way to let you all know that I am still alive and kicking. Mostly the kicking part. So here it is, my list of things I love about Fall, and in general:
1. The way the Fall air smells and how the leaves swirl in the wind.
2. High school football games, and watching the marching band at halftime.
3. Pumpkin Spice Lattes!
4. Making soup.
5. Filling the whole house with the smell of something good baking in the oven.
6. Crisp sheets on a freshly made bed.
7. Getting book recommendations from Toby.
8. Mason’s laugh, especially when he’s cracking himself up.
9. Honey Crisp apples.
10. New school supplies.
11. Pen pals.
12. New nail polish.
13. A sit down meal with my family.
14. The last ten minutes before bed when everyone is asleep but me, and anything seems possible.
How about you guys?